Easy to make, tastes great!
Sweet and Spicy Salmon
Author: Keri Bernstein
- 1 ½ lbs salmon filet
- 1 heaping tbsp. white horseradish sauce
- 1 heaping tbsp. spicy mustard
- 1 tsp dill
- 1 tsp raw honey
- sea salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with
- parchment paper
- Wash and pat dry salmon, place it on a baking sheet.
- Combine horseradish and mustard and spread it on
- fish. Sprinkle the dill on top.
- Drizzle honey on top.
- Bake in the top rack of the oven for 15-20 minutes,
- depending on the thickness of the fish, or until
- cooked through.