YUM! These Spicy Thai Coconut Scallops are the perfect combination of sweet, spicy & DELICIOUS! They’re super easy to make and even better to enjoy. Try the recipe and see for yourself!
- 1 lb scallops
- 1 onion, sliced thin and chopped into pieces
- 1 yellow pepper, julienned
- 1 orange pepper, julienned
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- 6 oz lite coconut milk
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- In a large nonstick skillet, Add coconut milk and red curry paste and sauté one minute.
- Add onions and cook about 2-3 minutes.
- Add scallops, garlic, coconut aminos and mix well.
- Simmer about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the scallops over, add the peppers and cook until scallops are cooked through, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve over quinoa and enjoy!