Smoothies aren’t just for drinking anymore. Try this delicious smoothie bowl that you can enjoy with a spoon. It’s almost like you’re eating dessert!…
An easy recipe that will bring the whole family together for breakfast….
Sugar Free Cookie Pie
- 2 cans white beans or garbanzos (drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup quick oats (or certified-gf quick oats)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- I banana mashed
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups Erythritol
- 3 Tbsp black strap molasses
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Blend everything (except the chips) very well in a good food processor (not a blender). Mix in chips, and pour into a pie pan or a casserole dish, spray with a nonstick spray Cook at 350F for around 35-40 minutes. Let stand at least 10 minutes before removing from the pan.